Q&A : Travelers Question About Taal Batangas # 1
Just receive this question from Michang through comments @ Taal Batangas Tour and since this is a long question, I believe it will be worth to write a new post about this, So here its is :
1. how to go to taal batangas from cubao
2. last trip from taal batangas to manila
3. where to go to buy the famous tapang taal ang longanisang taal
4. where to eat lunch and merienda
5. best place to buy pasalubong suman etc.
Thank you very much
So here is our reply :
- how to go to taal batangas from cubao – Travelers could ride bus from bus terminal bound to Lemery Batangas, just tell to the conductor that you are going to Taal Batangas, and be sure to drop you near Basilica of Taal Batangas ( which is also near Taal Public Market ). You will never miss the Basilica it is very big.
- last trip from taal batangas to manila – i think the last trip to Manila is about 5:00 PM both Vans and Buses bound to Taft, Cubao, Alabang
- where to go to buy the famous tapang taal ang longanisang taal – You could find Gerry and Lheen Special Tapa and Longanisa, (Disclaimer : My parents owns the store).
- where to eat lunch and merienda – You can eat lunch and merienda near Taal Market, You can find Taal Bistro or Don Juan which is both near Taal Public Market.
- best place to buy pasalubong suman etc. – @ Taal Public Market, you could ask help from my parents where you could contact using their contact numbers as mentioned at the about page of this blog. I think they would be happy to assist you and get the best deals in town.
We hope that we have answered your query and hope to see you in Taal, Batangas.
- question about batangas
- where to buy tapang batangas in taal
- where to eat the best batangas longganisa
- where to eat the best longganisa in batangas